Then, you must install GreaseMonkey, which allows you (or others) to customize webpage displays.
You can then download a number of hacks that take advantage of the Greasemonkey technology to improve your OKCupid experience.
First, there are quite a few OKCupid-specific scripts on Userscripts.org. My favorites include:
- A script that converts double newlines in journal comments to actual paragraphs (so basically hard returns work in journal comments like they're supposed to)
- sharper00's script to summarize stalker statistics
- CleanSlate's script to automatically close the bold and italic tags in your journal comments
- A number of OKCupid ad removal add-ons (I forget which one I installed, but it worked)
- A script that adds a QuickMatch button on profiles
- A script that marks journal comments as read
- A killfile script that adds new buttons so you can ignore comments or journals from a specific user, or ignore a specific journal entry
- A script to thread favorites' comments
Anyone have any to add?